RunCam has officially launched the RunCam2 HD to the world. It is the (long) awaited successor to the great RunCam HD featuring the following:
- An updated image processing engine capable of capturing video up to 2K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps and VGA@240fps.
- Built-in WiFi 802.11n circuit for trouble-free and fast connection.
- Removable 850mAh, 37V battery.
- Improved 120-degree FOV lens with extra protection cap.
- Brand-new and user friendly Android and iOS apps.
- Improved (even more) RF-shielding using internal metal casing.
- Enhanced image stabilization capabilities utilizing a built-in G-sensor.
- Full FPV capabilities (powering the camera from any 5V-17V source, OSD menu).
- … and many more.
RunCam2 HD full review
Side-by-side comparison: Mobius C2, Xiaomi Yi, RunCam2 HD
Technorati Tags: RunCam2,HD,FPV,WiFi,QuadCopter,Camera,G-Sensor,Image,Stabilization,Drone,Eye,View,Android,iOS